Find a Job
Why XP Recruitment?
XP Recruitment are a well established independent Employment Agency. We offer a bespoke and flexible service with that all important personal approach to finding the right people for the right job.
Our Driving Division was established in Northampton in 2004 by Adrian Phillips and Adam Holby, who both hold HGV Class 1 Driving Licences. We have gone from strength to strength and now have major contracts across the whole of Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and London.
A key focus of our consultants is to maintain close personal contact with all temporary workers. This personal approach creates extremely positive word of mouth advertising and, as a result, we are constantly approached by local people who have heard that we are an excellent agency to work for.
It is important to us that you get worked all year round, not just during peak times. We place all of our drivers within 48hrs of registering, subject to references, insurance and site assessments.
In addition, we make every effort to assist you in a many areas such as the preparation of documents, advice on pay etc... The lengths that we go to accommodate our temporary workers has lead to us having a very large pool of reliable, loyal and committed workers.
Why not register now if you are a reliable, flexible and professional driver? We work hard to find work for our drivers who are too busy to find it for themselves. We work hard to negotiate decent fair rates, good hours and consistency of work for you. We ensure that your money is correctly paid into your bank account on time every week.
We keep our drivers up to date with the latest legislation to protect their licences. Our team can be contacted 24 hours a day 7 days a week to give you the support you deserve.
Benefits of working for XP Recruitment
- With a large database of clients we can provide the type of work you want, when and where you want it.
- Flexible work opportunities, choice of days, nights, shifts, weekends, long or short term contracts.
- Chance to experience a variety of jobs.
- Work available all year round – not just running up to Christmas or peak times.
- Attain different skills to improve your career prospects.
- Experienced and fully trained consultants able to understand your specific needs.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Top rates of pay, paid annual leave, overtime at premium rates and bonus payments on many contracts.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- Uniforms and safety equipment available.
So why delay?
Contact your local Branch now and see what we can do for you!