Find a Job
Why work for XP Recruitment?
Benefits of working for XP Recruitment
As a Recruitment Consultant or Manager of XP Recruitment, you will automatically receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Uncapped commission structure with no desk charge.
- Additional commission for growth of your branch or desk.
- Up to 25 days Annual Leave per year + Bank Holidays (33 days total)
- Your birthday off as additional Annual Leave each year!
- Branch competitions to win up to an additional 4 days Annual Leave per year.
- Regular and frequent pay and performance review.
- You will be enrolled in our Lifestyle Benefit Discounts scheme, saving you money on everyday purchases at a huge range of well known retailers.
- You will be enrolled into our Workplace Pension scheme.
We also encourage employees to suggest ideas that they would like to see introduced - these may be schemes/bonuses/incentives they've seen work in other organisations or something which they feel would motivate them and their colleagues or benefit XP Recruitment
So far we've implemented the following from our employees suggestions:
- Weekly Sales Madness Hours - with prizes for most decision maker calls etc...
- Quarterly team bulding nights out paid for by XP Recruitment
- Personal spot rewards for achieving personal goals & targets
For all successful ideas we also reward the employee with ?50 worth of High Street Shopping Vouchers!