Find a Job
Why XP Recruitment?
Due to the continued success of our Driving Division, we established our Industrial Division in 2009. It was initially established to cater for the needs of our current clients within the Driving Division. Since then we have developed relationships with many other customers supplying anything from Pickers and Packers to Chefs, from warehouse cleaners to fork lift truck drivers (Reach, Narrow Aisle & Counter Balance).
Being candidate focused our highly trained teams in our branches will ensure that they understand the type of work you are looking for and will match your skills to one of our clients. By understanding your work history we can also look at different roles we may have available and keep you updated of any new vacancies.
It is important to us that you get worked all year round, not just during peak times. We place all of our temporary workers as soon as possible after registering, subject to references, insurance and site assessments.
By organising manual handling training, onsite inductions and supplying you with personal protective equipment (PPE), we ensure that you will always be ready for work. In addition, we make every effort to assist you in a many areas such as the preparation of documents, advice on pay etc... The lengths that we go to accommodate our temporary workers has lead to us having a very large pool of reliable, loyal and committed workers.
Offering a variety of shift patterns and working times we are able to provide working hours to suit. To book an interview please call your nearest branch where we will be happy to take your call.
Why not register now if you are a reliable, flexible and professional person. We work hard to find work for our temporary workers who are too busy to find it for themselves. We work hard to negotiate decent fair rates, good hours and consistency of work for you. We ensure that your money is correctly paid into your bank account on time every week.
We keep all of our temporary workers up to date with the latest legislation to protect their livelyhoods and themselves. Our teams can be contacted 24 hours a day 7 days a week to give you the support you deserve.
Benefits of working for XP Recruitment
- With a large database of clients we can provide the type of work you want, when and where you want it.
- Flexible work opportunities, choice of days, nights, shifts, weekends, long or short term contracts.
- Chance to experience a variety of jobs.
- Work available all year round – not just running up to Christmas or peak times.
- Attain different skills to improve your career prospects.
- Experienced and fully trained consultants able to understand your specific needs.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Top rates of pay, paid annual leave, overtime at premium rates and bonus payments on many contracts.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- Uniforms and safety equipment available.
We will find the right position which suits you. Contact us now to put us to the test!!!
So why delay?
Contact your local Branch now and see what we can do for you!